This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kharis Sulistiyono 2 years, 3 months ago.

Adding numbering in pages

• Hi,

I want to make some changes from standard pages.
    I want to include 4 in one page, and then add 4 other on another page. So, at the end of the pages I could have << 1 2 3 >>, and I would like to be able to navigate through pages.

If you could help me with any solution for this case, even with jQuery.

Regards,
    Korab

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kharis Sulistiyono. Reason: remove unclosed li tag

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

My apologize, I don’t clear a bit about term of “pages”. Does it refer to post items as seen here?

Please provide your URL if possible.

Regards,
    Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for reply.
    Sorry maybe I wasn’t clear enough on my request, but is seems that you have understood my request.

Of course, I want something simpler, but the idea is that I can post some news, and then separate them in different pages, as in your example with NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons, and then i could navigate through them. If you could help me in this issue.
    Even something like the example that I am attaching to this response could resolve my issue.

Unfortunately, I have my web page only locally, so I don’t have it online.

Thanks for understanding!

Best regards,
    Korab

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for confirming. I’m afraid faculty HTML currently doesn’t have native feature to build that. In order to achieve that objective, you should need to create new element with jQuery carousel or slider plugin applied to make paging effect.

I was thinking Owl Carousel jQuery plugin does the job. Here is an example I’ve made with it.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
    Kharis

Hi Kharis,

The example that you sent is exactly what I want.

However, I am trying to implement this on my web page, and it is still not working.
    I have saved the css file and called it in my index.html page:
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”css/carousel.css”>

Then on the section that I want to add news I have added the code as you sent it, but it is still not implementing the carousel. Is there anything I am missing?
    Attached is a picture of what I am getting on my page. It seems that I am missing some details. If you could advise please.

Regards,
    KRr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

My apologize for delayed respond. It happens because owl carousel library doesn’t configured properly. Please navigate here for its steps of how to.

Regards,
    Kharis

The topic ‘Adding numbering in pages’ is closed to new replies.