Thank you for posting in.
The blog page isn’t built through the Visual Composer element.
To display all posts in the “HandyWoman Blog” page, could you please do the following?
1. Go to Settings > Reading
2. In the setting group that says “Front page displays”, select “A static page”. Then for “Posts page”, select “HandyWoman Blog”.
3. Save changes
Setting up the blog layout
1. Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Blog Settings
2. In the option that says “Blog Index Layout”, select “Grid”
3. Adjust some other settings as needed
4. Save changes
For more detailed guidance, please head on here:
* http://docs.owwwlab.com/wp-toranj/ (go to “Setup your Blog” section)
* http://knb.owwwlab.com/owwwlab-support/blog-posts-and-layouts/ ( watch the video tutorial)
I hope this reply helps.
The topic ‘Blog setup’ is closed to new replies.