This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kharis Sulistiyono 2 years, 4 months ago.

Filters on Gallery Full Page

• Hello,

I am trying to use filters to sort out images based on their categories on the Gallery Page, but I am unable to do it. The filter just won’t work.

Can you please let me know if it is possible to use the filter functionality on that page?

Also, on the same page, when I open it in mobile view, the menu button overlaps the Image caption. I tried to move the captions to the bottom by changing “cap-top” to “cap-bottom”. They appeared perfectly on full screen mode, but on mobile view they disappeared. Can you let me know how to change the position of the captions?

Thanks a lot! 😀

Hello there,

Sorry for the delayed respond because I was not here during weekend.

Can you please let me know if it is possible to use the filter functionality on that page?

Thank you for asking. I’m afraid it is impossible to do. Currently we don’t have such option to do that. It might require a bit modification on slider script. If you couldn’t do it, I strongly recommend you to hire freelancer from Envato Studio.

Item support does not include:

• Customization and installation services
    • Support for third party software and plug-in

Quoted from our Themeforest support page in case you didn’t notice it.

In order to fix the caption position bug, could you please try to add the following CSS code in the most bottom of assets/css/style.css file?

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){

.ms-layer.caption.cap-top.cap-left{
        margin-left: 70px !important;
      }

.ms-layer.caption.cap-bottom{
        margin-bottom: 115px !important;
      }  

} 

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
    Kharis

The topic ‘Filters on Gallery Full Page’ is closed to new replies.