This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Azee 3 years, 2 months ago.

Get back the smooth scrolling on mobile ?

• Hello,

I continue to discover and modify your theme.
    After updating Font Awesome, adding some links in the menu, duplicate the social-icon to make a second row of button, adding some php for multi-langage and use the single page effect but without loading all the page (more quick to load)… i wonder if there is a possibility to get back the smooth scrooling on mobile ?

At this time, the page follow the finger (on iOS) but it is not the normal behavior on mobile.

From which plugin this behavior come from ? Is it possible to get back the normal scrooling ?

Thanks !! :)

Hi there,

Thank you for posting in, we have resolve the issue and hopefully er are going to contain the solution in our new release.

Regards

When the next release will be availaible ?

Hello there,

The latest update (version 3.4.0) was at June 27th, 2015. Let me confirm, have you activate this version?

Regards

Hello Azee,

Thank you for the correction.

In fact, i think i don’t :)

On ThemeForest, i do not have receive a notification saying that it was updated.
    On the http://themeforest.net/item/faculty-responsive-academic-personal-profile/6093859, the last update date is in November ’13.

Where can i find the new version (HTML one, not the WordPress) ?

Thanks

I can confirm that the HTML5 version of this theme has NOT been updated since 2013!
    while the WordPress version was updated very recently.

Can the staff please update it?

Hello there,

Sorry for inconvenience. Our developer is working on it. The update version will come around next one week.

Please be patient.

Regards

Can we have the full changelog ?
    Because i had manually updated FontAwesome and it is quite boring because you need to rename lot of classes.
    Find here the sep by step i use : https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/wiki/Upgrading-from-3.2.1-to-4

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

Indeed we will provide full changelog with some sort of file difference report.

Yes, we should do renaming all the related classes manually at the meantime.

Regards

The topic ‘Get back the smooth scrolling on mobile ?’ is closed to new replies.