This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kharis Sulistiyono 3 years ago.

Mobile Navigation Menu – Disable Reverse Scrolling

• When viewing the website in mobile view, the menu scrolling behaves opposite from all other scrolling on the site. Down becomes up and up becomes down. Is there a way to disable this?

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in!

It would be easier for us to assist you with this issue if you would provide us the url of your site. This will ensure that we can give you a tailored solution to this issue. Once you have provided the url, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for understanding.

The url is http://amritabasu.com but I’ve noticed this issue on the demo site as well.

If you simply visit the URL from any mobile device and then launch the menu, you’ll notice that scrolling becomes reversed in the menu. Scrolling down with your finger becomes up and vice versa.

I would like to disable that, as it’s a confusing user experience to have the scroll direction switched on you in the middle of your site visit.

Hi @Soumik,

Thank you for the link. I noticed that you are using old version of Faculty WordPress theme. Could you please update to the latest instead? It would fix the issue.

I hope this reply clarify thing a bit.

Regards

The topic ‘Mobile Navigation Menu – Disable Reverse Scrolling’ is closed to new replies.