For the small photo in the top left corner that is part of the default, if I choose to not have a photo for some reason I still see a shape outline (with no photo) on certain browsers such as Google Chrome. Is there a way to get rid of that? Thanks
Thank you for getting in touch.
To get rid the issue, could you please try to do the following?
1. Install and activate the Faculty child theme (faculty-child.zip) in the download package
2. Copy sidebar.php file from parent theme (faculty/sidebar.php) to child theme (faculty-child/sidebar.php)
3. Open faculty-child/sidebar.php file, then find this code block
4. Replace that code block to this one
5. Save changes then upload it trough FTP or cPanel
Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.
The topic ‘Remove photo in top left corner’ is closed to new replies.